Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ivory Beaded Ruffle Evening Dress - Bridal - Wedding

Stealing Charlize Theron’s Oscar-style in this favorite grand style. Update Silk and fluttering their wings into the details and exquisite beaded tank dress. FIT TIP: This style is form fitted. Use bust, waist and hip measurements to determine fit. Sizes run small.
Ivory Beaded Ruffle Evening Dress - Bridal - Wedding - Party - Formal Gown by Sean Collection (1918)

Ivory Beaded Ruffle Evening Dress - Bridal - Wedding - Party - Formal Gown by Sean Collection (1918) Features

  1. Built-in Bra pad. Center Back Zipper. Dry Clean Only
  2. Matching Ivory Shawl Available (sc196, sc202). Sold separately
  3. Silk with hand beading. Rayon Lining
  4. Perfect for informal bridal, beach weddings, evening

Price: $279.00

Buy  from Amazon

User Reviews about Ivory Beaded Ruffle Evening Dress - Bridal - Wedding - Party - Formal Gown by Sean Collection (1918)

This dress is exactly what I was looking for. Fit me so well, I put on a strapless bra which helped for extra support. It is not a heavy hot dress as one earlier described. It looks like very well quality dress. Can't wait to wear it. Not wrinkled like one described either. -- beautiful dress, well made
I recently purchased this gown for my wedding. There were so may comments about who the designer was, where did I get it, how gorgeous the gown was. For the price I purchased the gown at I feel I got a fantastic deal. The gown fit perfectly and was absolutely beautiful! -- Beautiful Wedding Gown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

 

High Class Wedding Blog © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner